Scrappy Day Cowl Kit
Design by me :-)
Is your dream project one with no ends to tuck, and no purling? If so, here is the perfect project for mindless knitting -- it is totally knit in the round. The result is a beautiful striped and stylish cowl. Be prepared to knit more than one because everyone is going to want one - it’s the perfect gift!
Your Scrappy Day Cowl is cast on using a long tail or provisional cast on (your choice) then joined to knit in the round. Then all you need to do is knit, knit, knit until you are out of yarn. Seam or graft the ends together, block and voila, you have the perfect project!
Your Scrappy Day Cowl uses
- one skein of Marianated Yarns Scrumptious HT in a tonal neutral color - a light to medium gray is suggested, and
- one Marianated Yarns Bundle of Ettes - a unique collection of minis ranging from 2 grams to 10 grams - giving you a variety of colors and stripe sizes.
- One skein of Scrumptious HT in your choice of neutral - fingering weight Scrumptious HT 80% Superwash Merino / 10% Cashmere / 10% Nylon approx 400 yards
- Bundle of Ettes - a unique collection of minis ranging in size to give you a variety of colors (no grays included since that's your your neutral) and stripe sizes
- FREE Scrappy Day Cowl Kit Pattern
Please note - when doubled up, the cowl is snug on the neck.