Holiday Bauble Trio
It is Santa Sheldon's most favorite time of the year and what better way to celebrate than with a set of three holiday baubles designed by Stacey Lewis @theknittingtutor
Please be sure you order the correct variation - there are no refunds on pattern codes.
The patterns for these baubles can be found in 12 More Days of Baubles on ravelry.com and payhip.com. The complete e-book comes with 12 bauble designs. This trio uses the Starry Night Stranded Bauble (Day 16) and Fir Tree Bauble (Day 22). This kit can come with the e-book or you can purchase it on your own.
Each Holiday Bauble Set comes with
- 3 10 gram Lynnette mini skeins in red, green and blue for the colorwork on the baubles
- 1 20 gram Venti mini skein in Bumble for the main color on all three baubles
- an adorable Santa Sheldon stitch marker made by Christine Parry (Instagram @markandcount) - image designed by Amanda Scheuzger (Instagram @handmaineknits)
- 3 plastic ornament inserts
- optional pattern code for ravelry
OR you can purchase just the minis & Santa Sheldon
Need more plastic baubles? You can order them on amazon.com