When Twilight Falls Sweater
Design by Debra Gerhard. Pattern available on ravelry.com
When Twilight Falls derives its name from the multi-color in the yoke set against a moody charcoal background, reminiscent of a winter sky at twilight. The design is a top-down, pullover sweater with gentle waist shaping. It is knit in-the-round with a fair isle pattern on the yoke and lower sleeves. Instructions for the fair isle patterns are both written and charted. Short rows are used to shape the neckline after the fair isle yoke pattern is completed. The sweater is shown in Spelunking as the Main Color and Faerie Braids as the Contrasting Color.
See the pattern description on ravelry.com for additional information on sizing.
Please note that the measurements listed are the actual measurements of the sweater - choose your size accordingly. The sweater shown is Size 2 with approximately 4" of positive ease.
All sizes include recommended quantities of Playtime DK for the Main Color and a Contrasting Color for the yoke. Suggestions are shown or create your own color scheme using alternate colors of Playtime DK
- Sizes 1 34" - 2 38" - 5 skeins for the Main Color / 1 Contrast Color
- Sizes 3 41 3/4" - 4 46" - 6 skeins for the Main Color / 1 Contrast Color
- Size 5 50" - 7 skeins for the Main Color / 1 Contrast Color
- Sizes 6 54" - 7 58" - 8 skeins for the Main Color / 2 Contrast Color
- Sizes 8 62" - 9 66" - 9 skeins for the Main Color / 2 Contrast Color
- Size 10 70" - 10 skeins for the Main Color / 2 Contrast Color
The pattern is not included.