Hera's Orchard Sassy Sock Tube Set
Sock Tubes with Sass!
This Sassy Sock Tube Set is a skein of Practicality 75/25 that was knit into a tube on my Erlbacher Knitting Machine and then dyed. A coordinating half skein approx 231 yards in Practicality 75/25 is included for your afterthought heels, toes and cuffs - this is not designed to be unraveled. Depending on the size of your foot and how tall you like your sock leg, you may be able to get two pairs of socks out of a single tube.
Sock Tube Dimension - choose the tube with the number of sts you normally knit for your socks
- 64 sts around and 50+ inches in length OR
- 72 sts around and 50+ inches in length
The yarn is Practicality 75/25 Fingering Weight
- Content 75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon
- Yardage approx 463 yards for the sock tube
- Yardage approx 231 yards for the coordinating half skein
Please note that the ends of the tube are finished in waste yarn that is meant to be discarded. Knitting socks from a tube requires knowledge of afterthought heels, cuffs and toes.