This generously sized bag has a gusseted bottom that will hold up to 8 skeins of yarn! It has handles for carrying and a drawstring to stop your yarn from escaping.
Who is your PYE - Personal Yarn Enabler???
Personal Yarn Enabler - aka P.Y.E. (noun)
Definition - knitting bestie who
- says yes, you need that yarn
- says yes, you need that yarn in that color and lots of it
- sends you text messages with links to patterns on ravelry
- sends you instagram DMs with pictures of what you should knit next
- says you don't need to bring more projects on vacation, 5 is enough
- says no, that pattern is really not your body type at all
- says no, you don't need more novelty yarn!
- it's the knitting bestie you run to when you have startitis and have no idea what to cast on next
Mine is my sister-in-law, Monica and P.Y.E. Pink is dedicated to her
P.Y.E. design inspired by my interview on Kristy Glass Knits
P.Y.E. design by Leanne Coppola - @cocktailhouratthecoop on Instagram
Yarn shown is not included.
Available only on my website and at yarn festivals.
PS if you live in NJ (like I do), sales tax on this item will be added on