When Twilight Falls Sweater by Debra Gerhard
When Twilight Falls derives its name from the multi-color in the yoke set against a moody charcoal background, reminiscent of a winter sky at twilight. The design is a top-down, pullover sweater with gentle waist shaping. It is knit in-the-round with a fair isle pattern on the yoke and lower sleeves. Instructions for the fair isle patterns are both written and charted. Short rows are used to shape the neckline after the fair isle yoke pattern is completed. The sweater is shown in Spelunking as the Main Color and Faerie Braids as the Contrasting Color.
See the pattern description on ravelry.com for additional information on sizing.
Please note that the measurements listed are the actual measurements of the sweater - choose your size accordinly. The sweater shown is Size 2 with approximately 4" of positive ease.
All sizes include recommended quantities of Playtime DK for the Main Color and a Contrasting Color for the yoke. Suggestions are shown or create your own color scheme using alternate colors of Playtime DK
- Sizes 1 34" - 2 38" - 5 skeins for the Main Color / 1 Contrast Color
- Sizes 3 41 3/4" - 4 46" - 6 skeins for the Main Color / 1 Contrast Color
- Size 5 50" - 7 skeins for the Main Color / 1 Contrast Color
- Sizes 6 54" - 7 58" - 8 skeins for the Main Color / 2 Contrast Color
- Sizes 8 62" - 9 66" - 9 skeins for the Main Color / 2 Contrast Color
- Size 10 70" - 10 skeins for the Main Color / 2 Contrast Color
Pattern by Deb Gerhard and is available for free with Kit Purchase. Please enter your ravelry ID below and the pattern will be dropped into your ravelry library. If you already have the pattern, you can request a different Deb Gerhard pattern in your Order Notes.